In this video, I’m going to answer another question about Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). Is it safe to use on your hair? In other videos, I’ve talked about different apple cider vinegar uses and apple cider benefits when you take it internally. It can help with so many different things, such as digestion and blood…
“In this video, Dr. Berg talks about what you can do to stop a cold at its first sign. If you are being exposed to viruses or bacteria, it has to do with your own internal resistance or the susceptibility to the virus or bacteria. If your immune system is strong and if you have this health reserve, you could not be susceptible to viruses.
- Less stress
- Quality of sleep – could increase the resistance against an infection. “
- Zinc and Vitamin C: Don’t take vitamin c as a supplement. Take a food-based vitamin c but it is better to take actual lemon.
- Lemon: The actual lemon and not lemon juice because lemon juice is pasteurized and vitamin c is sensitive to heat and oxygen.
- Garlic Benefits: 1. Antibacterial 2. Antifungal
- Intermittent Fasting – the body could go into the repair mode and starts to increase its resistance to stress.
- ACV: When you acidify the body with apple cider vinegar, you speed up phagocytes, which helps clean up the bacteria of the body. It could also speed up the white blood cell action.
- No sugar, alcohol or milk products.
Click How to Stop a Cold at the First Sign with… – YouTube, or the video above, to watch.
“In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the relationship between Potassium and Stomach Acid. Not having enough potassium could have difficulty making hydrochloric acid. He also talks about how Potassium is critical in the stomach’s abililty to make acid (HCL). 4,700mg / day of Potassium is needed for a healthy person….[up to 6,000mg for those with insulin resistance, rheumatoid Arthritis, high stress levels, etc.]”
“The mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give apple cider vinegar its murky appearance. This is what’s responsible for most of the health benefits in ACV. ” Click (42) You Need the MOTHER…The Magic Healer in Apple Cider Vinegar – Dr Alan Mandell, DC – YouTube for the video.
Cellular inflammation has been shown to be the underlying marker in nearly every major health problem. Every single day our body is attacked by free radicals, cells are damaged, and inflammatory mediators are produced and triggered throughout our body. Fortunately, God gave us an incredible ability to heal and regulate abnormal cell development. He also…
“There is a myth that apple vinegar has a lot of nutrients. Apple Cider Vinegar doesn’t have vitamin much A, C or minerals if any.Apple cider vinegar DOES have acetic acid which is the key ingredient.In fact, the reason why vinegar works for so many conditions is due to this one acid: acetic acid…” Click…
“Apple cider vinegar (or ACV) is made from apple cider that has undergone fermentation to form health-promoting probiotics and enzymes, giving it significantly less sugar and fewer calories than apple cider or apple juice. In fact, it only takes one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to take advantage of the health benefits of…